Thursday, December 28, 2006

Magic loop socks



Hey y'all! these are my 1st . Both pairs were knit on magic loop (circular needles). A few weeks back I began a pair on double point. After taking a ML class I ripped-out the sox on double point and decided to make all my sox on magic loop. it's super FAST!

I used the same pattern for both pairs as well. When i see you next i'll teach y'all how to do this. And by that time (Lord willing) I'll know how to convert a regular sock pattern into ML.

God bless and HNY!

SK

4 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

What's a magic loop? Different than our regular circular needles?

Your sox are flippin' sweet! LOL

Fri Dec 29, 02:19:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Yes, what is magic loop? and I didn't know that socks could be knitted in the 'round. I am just considering buying dpn.. please tell me more.

Sat Dec 30, 05:58:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Oopps hit enter... I love the look of your socks the colors are amazing.

Sat Dec 30, 05:59:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Sonya Kaye said...

hey, y'all. Magic Needle is just another name for circular. it's very difficult to describe and easier to show. i'm looking at March to show and tell up your way.

SK

Sat Dec 30, 07:48:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home