Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fran: Cable Brim Hat

Well, I suppose I should post something so Shannon isn't on here by herself! This is the hat I've been working on. I was hoping to get it finished before the expected "Arctic Blast" hit but I've run out of yarn and the store won't get a delivery of it until Friday. (I can't believe I know the delivery dates for my local craft store! I may need an intervention.) The blue one that my daughter Jessica is wearing was my first attempt at this hat. She looks so cute in it I just had to have one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Fran!

That hat is sooo cool. I don't know how you made the cable pattern... So way beyond me.

I can't wait to see what is next!

Mon Feb 27, 02:25:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Fran said...

Thanks Nancy! I did the blue one for Jess, the green one is for me and wouldn't you know it, now Arielle wants a pink one! So that's what I'm doing next. I had started a sweater but then Jennifer took a class so I figured I'd wait until she knows what she's doing. Then I can bug her if I get stuck! ;) (Plus Arielle made big sad eyes at me so she's getting the dang hat!)

Tue Feb 28, 11:05:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home