Thursday, March 02, 2006

Pam: Made It

Thank you Shannon for the invitation to Chicks with Sitx. I must say you all do such lovely work!

I just recently finished a scarf with a matching roll brim hat and, if I do say so myself, it looks like a first project, full of little inconsistencies. Actually it isn't all that awful but I do look forward to doing work that looks a bit nicer. I am currently working on a prayer shawl that is coming along quite beautifully.

I mostly, knit for the relaxation of it but I love giving homemade gifts to my friends and family so that motivates me too. I typically have a few sewing projects on the table as well so I don't get to put as much time into it as I would like. The time I do get I enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cora said...

You go, Pam! I'm sure you do great work!

Thu Mar 02, 06:55:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi Pam, I would love to see your prayer shawl, I am sure that it is beautiful! I heard one time that if something is made by human hands is it to look like it was made by human hands! So all those "little inconsistencies" are OK, that's just part of who we are. I take comfort it that!

Fri Mar 10, 07:13:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home