Thursday, March 02, 2006

Pam: Made It

Thank you Shannon for the invitation to Chicks with Sitx. I must say you all do such lovely work!

I just recently finished a scarf with a matching roll brim hat and, if I do say so myself, it looks like a first project, full of little inconsistencies. Actually it isn't all that awful but I do look forward to doing work that looks a bit nicer. I am currently working on a prayer shawl that is coming along quite beautifully.

I mostly, knit for the relaxation of it but I love giving homemade gifts to my friends and family so that motivates me too. I typically have a few sewing projects on the table as well so I don't get to put as much time into it as I would like. The time I do get I enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cora said...

You go, Pam! I'm sure you do great work!

Thu Mar 02, 06:55:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home