Monday, March 06, 2006

Nancy: Just Saying Hello

Hello everyone!

I thought that I would do a quick post to say "hello."

I am finishing a scarf and starting on a hat. The scarf was more for practicing the stitches and I am hoping the hat comes out wearable. It is a little more involved than I am used to--it has 106 stitches and they barely fit on the long needles that I purchased to do this hat!

I would take pictures, but on my last trip to New Mexico I did something to my camera and I need to try and fix it. As soon as I do that I will post pictures.

Thank you for considering me "Chicks With Stix" worthy and I look forward to posting a completed project soon!

Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

I'm sure your hat will come out fine and I can't wait to see it!

Mon Mar 06, 01:41:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hat is looking nice

Sat Mar 25, 05:46:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home