Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kari: Purse



This was a joint effort.

I love
d this purse pattern
but didn't realize to finish it I would need to know how to crochet.

Fran SAVED the DAY!

Thanks Fran.
I only put fringe on the front and it looks cuter than the photo shows. The handles had some sort of twisted crochet thing-y going on and that's where Fran came in. I planned on giving it to Tim's cousin last year but didn't get it finished in time so maybe I'll give it to her when we see her at Thanksgiving.

Update: Susan LOVED the purse I gave her at Thanksgiving. She lives in the Palo Alto area of CA and she said it's very trendy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable purse! congrats. :-)

Tue Oct 16, 11:14:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Fran said...

Hey! It turned out really cute! My stuff never looks as good in the picture as it does in real life either but I do like it! :)

Sun Oct 21, 04:36:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Kari Kelly said...

Thanks Sonya and Fran~
Now that it's fall maybe we'll have more pictures posting soon of new projects.

Mon Oct 22, 10:56:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Fran said...

I've got two pairs of felted moccasins in the works that I'll post as soon as they're done. I'm also hoping to finish the sweater I started for Gracie (last spring!) before she outgrows it! lol

Wed Oct 24, 03:40:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WISH I had time to finish an object. *sigh* so I just feed off other's FO's. :-)

Thu Nov 22, 07:04:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home