Friday, July 06, 2007

Trendy Purse


Trendy purse inspired by my friend Fran who brought me knitting stuff while my husband was in the hospital and to Jennifer, Shannon, and Amber who I saw knitting last week. I refused the idea to knit only because it's summer. My curiosity got the best of me as I was browsing in the library looking at knitting books. I took home 5 books and found this purse in a Hollywook Knit book in the color orange. I suddenly felt like I had been left behind in the race to knit whatever. I called up Shannon and asked where I could find local knit shops and she pointed the way. Now that I got my craving satisfied I can slowly with out anxiety move on to the next project.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

It's a very cute purse!

Wed Jul 11, 10:32:00 AM 2007  
Blogger shannon said...

I love it, Heidi! Great job.

Isn't it funny how the urge to knit can strike you so hard? Sometimes I can't stand it. I have to drop whatever I'm doing and grab those needles.

Sun Oct 14, 08:55:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home