Monday, February 19, 2007

Heidi: cute baby girl sweater


This cute little sweater is for my sister Allyson, who recently had a baby girl. The sweater is 3-6 month and was very easy to knit. However, seaming it together had me frustrated. I even had to call Fran, who had to translate the directions to me. The sweater was good practice for the mattress stich and backstich, but next time I will find a pattern with low seaming. This picture is of the back of the sweater so you can see the cute flower buttons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

Your sweater turned out adorable!!! Good job Heidi!

Tue Feb 20, 07:42:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Kari Kelly said...

Great job, Heidi. You mean to tell me that you have spare time enough for knitting sweaters? Wow!! You amaze me.

Thu Feb 22, 12:18:00 PM 2007  
Blogger shannon said...

Heidi! It's adorable! I'm sure your sister will love it. When do you have to give it to her? I'd love to see it in person. :)

Sat Mar 03, 07:47:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home