Thursday, October 02, 2008

Slippers


Well girls, I finally move beyond washclothes and am finished with my first pair of slippers! I gave them to Karina because green is her favorite color. She hasn't taken them off except for showering and this picture :-) I will be continuing with slippers for a while. I'm so excited that everyone is going to get a pair for Christimas...2009. I may revert back to washclothes as well for some of the women :-)


Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to continue to try!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari Kelly said...

Yeah! Laurie, you did it. You actually finished you pair before me and I've had mine on the needles...what...a year? LOL I'm actually almost done with the second one, so you've inspired me to keep going. I know when the fire gets burning and there's a chill in the air I'll be back at it again.

Fri Oct 17, 12:13:00 AM 2008  
Blogger shannon said...

Laurie! I'm speechless! I'm so glad you moved beyond washcloths. :)

These are the best slippers--everyone loves them. Keep us posted as your pile grows.

Miss you! See you soon.

Fri Oct 17, 06:47:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home